Make better business decisions
Intelligence Centre is the single central source of all of our advisory analysis, primary research, market data and forecasts. The service enables you to locate and share structured research on your business issues and markets.
Designed to provide quick access to specific research and alert you to important market events, the service keeps you constantly connected to our 65 in-market and topic experts.
11 Focused Channels:
- TV. Complete coverage of traditional broadcast, satellite & cable TV and emerging technologies and platforms. Coverage includes: Advertising, DTT, Mobile TV & Video, Online TV & Video, Pay TV Platforms, Regulation, Technology & Equipment, Viewing & Programming. Find out more…
- Broadband & Internet. Tracking the strategic, regulatory, consumer and technological trends defining the market for fixed broadband, digital media and the connected home. Coverage includes: Cable Broadband, Connected Home, Content & Apps, Fibre-to-the-x, Fixed/Mobile Convergence, IPTV & VOD, M&A & Finance, Mobile & Wireless, Next Generation Access, Regulation, Voice & Messaging, Wholesale & Retail Pricing, xDSL & Copper. Find out more…
- Mobile Content and Applications. Analysis of mobile content strategies, service enablers and barriers, technological and regulatory challenges, consumer trends, pricing, business models and partnerships. Coverage includes: Banking & Payments, Enterprise & M2M, Games, Mobile Internet & Applications, Location, Mobile Marketing & Advertising, Messaging, Music, Social Networking & Communities, Mobile TV & Video, Operator Strategy, Regulation, Service Provider & Vendor Strategy. Find out more…
- Networks. Focused on network investment, implementation and optimisation issues across a full range of next-generation broadband wireless, cellular, and convergent technologies and services. Coverage includes: Backhaul, Core Networks, Femtocells & In-Building, Fixed Access Networks, Managed Services & Outsourcing, Mobile Access, Service & Applications Delivery, Support Systems, Vendor Strategy, WiMAX & Wi-Fi. Find out more…
- Handsets and Devices. Evaluating the key challenges and opportunities across the handset and device value chain including market segmentation and technology evolution. Coverage includes: Components & Software, Distribution & Retail, Local & Personal Area Networking, Market Size & Segmentation, Mobile Application Platforms, Mobile Broadband & WANs, Multimedia & Navigation, Smartphones & OS. Find out more…
- Mobile Operator. Addresses the strategies of leading operators and groups, including their tactics and emerging trends in business management, pricing, distribution, customer acquisition and retention. Coverage includes: Churn & Customer Retention, Content & Apps, Corporate & Operational Strategy, Fixed/Mobile Convergence, KPIs & Financials, Mergers & Acquisitions, Mobile Broadband, Mobile Handsets & Devices, MVNOs, Networks & Technologies, Pricing & Tariffs, Retail & Distribution, Roaming & Wholesale, Tenders & Licensing. Find out more…
- Enterprise Verticals. Decision support insight for operators, device manufacturers and infrastructure vendors looking to expand into new enterprise markets including health, energy, smart grid, transport, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and public sector. Coverage includes: Cloud, Enterprise Strategy, Vertical Insights, Ethernet, Energy & Utilities, Health, M2M, Transport. Find out more…
- Americas, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Each of our regional mobile channels provides country-by-country coverage of operators, technology, networks, applications and services. Coverage includes: Churn & Customer Retention, Content & Apps, Fixed/Mobile Convergence, Mergers & Acquisitions, Mobile Broadband, Mobile Handsets & Devices, MVNOs, Networks & Technologies, Pricing & Tariffs, Regulation, Tenders & Licensing. Find out more…
Time-saving research tools:
Search. Our smart search engine makes searching our 45,000 research modules quick and easy. Advanced search and filters help you pinpoint results.
Track.The service provides structured pages for tracking topics, companies and countries including analysis, forecasts and conference papers.
Export. Read online, export straight to PDF or download figures and spreadsheets for use in your presentations and reports. All our supporting numerical data is available to download and share.
Build. Compile your own reports and documents by adding content to a clipboard, re-ordering and publishing as a PDF. Export PowerPoint files for your presentations
Alert. Create customised alerts by keyword, company, country or topic to track your customers, competitors, markets and technology.
Why choose Intelligence Centre?
Other research houses may claim it, but we provide truly global coverage, driven by real in-market experience. Our combination of deep topic understanding and local market presence means that we’re able to provide more detailed, actionable advice.
We understand that your research process varies by project, role and function, that’s why Intelligence Centre provides structured views by any combination of format, topic, company and country. Custom alerts and PDF report functionality enable you track your customers and competitors and save you time.
Intelligence Centre is an intuitive decision support tool. We measure the value of our research output by how it assists your decision-making. That’s why we continue to resist the trend to outsource our service provider data collection and maintain a team of 5 collaborative market forecasters, the result is more valuable, actionable research.
- Analyst Access. Connect directly with our analysts via briefings, webinars and presentations to clarify our findings and advice. Understand the background to a research program or development, or to further explore our views and methodologies.
- Market data and forecasts. Market leading, five-year historical and forecast metrics including subscription, network and device numbers and key financial and operational indicators.
- Analysis and case studies. In-depth written analysis and decision-support advice including detailed service provider case studies. Our analysis is designed to quickly arm you with our view and your points for action.
- Country and Company Updates. Regular structured, analytical snapshots of market dynamics and company initiatives. Delivered in PowerPoint, Updates are an invaluable supplement to your presentations and briefings.
- Conference Presentations. Our 100+ annual conferences attract high-level speakers from service providers and the vendor community in addition to analyst presentations. The presentations provide invaluable insight on strategy and product positioning.
Find out more: